The Ultimate Knife is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. We collect certain information from people accessing The Ultimate Knife Website. This Policy statement defines what pieces of information are collected and how the information may be shared with and used by third parties. The Ultimate Knife HIPAA-required Notice of Privacy Practices is a separate document that defines how The Ultimate Knife may use or disclose a visitor’s information.
Collection & Use of Personal Information
The Ultimate Knife collects, stores and uses personal information from visitors so they can access and use our Website. Our Website collects only personal and identifiable information that visitors provide explicitly and voluntarily. These pieces of information allow The Ultimate Knife to provide requested information or notices regarding The Ultimate Knife and our services or facilities.
The Ultimate Knife may collect, store and use the following personal information:
- Information about your device and about your visits to and use of The Ultimate Knife Website. This includes your IP address, browser type, geographical location, length of visit, referral source and number of page views.
- Information you provide to The Ultimate Knife when you signed up for registration. This includes your name, postal address, email address, and telephone number.
- Information relative to any transaction between you and The Ultimate Knife or relative to The Ultimate Knife Website.
- Information that you provide The Ultimate Knife when you subscribe to our website services, newsletters or email notifications.
- Other information that you choose to send us voluntarily.
Before voluntarily providing information about yourself to The Ultimate Knife over the Web, like filling out the registration form to receive information from The Ultimate Knife or sending us an email, it is necessary to know the following:
- The Ultimate Knife will use the personal information that you voluntarily provided us for the main purpose for which it was collected.
- We have employees, individuals or vendors providing services for The Ultimate Knife who can view and have access to personal information that you submit.
- The Ultimate Knife may enter the information you submitted to its electronic databases.
- The Ultimate Knife will disclose your personal information if required by law.
Be aware that electronic mail and other Internet channels are not unavoidably secure against interception. You take the risk when you disclose to The Ultimate Knife your personal information over the Internet.
The Ultimate Knife may send cookies that are stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained from the cookies is used to improve the usability of The Ultimate Knife Website and for marketing purposes. The information may also be used to recognize your device when you visit The Ultimate Knife Website.
These are the general information that the Web server may collect from you:
- The domain name from which you accessed the Internet;
- The specific pages you visited;
- The name and release number of the web browser’s software that you used;
- The date and time you accessed The Ultimate Knife Website, and
- The Internet address from which you linked to us.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Other than those provided by this statement or as otherwise required or allowed by law, The Ultimate Knife does not disclose to third parties any non-public personal information about our visitors. We will not disclose any of your personal information to a third party, except when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is allowed or required by law.
For security purposes and to ensure that our website will always be accessible to all users, The Ultimate Knife web servers use industry-standard methods to monitor network traffic in order to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or cause damage. The Ultimate Knife strictly prohibits unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on our servers. This is punishable by law.
Some documents posted on our website may contain hypertext links or pointers to information that were created and maintained by other private and public organizations. They are provided for visitors’ convenience. However, The Ultimate Knife has no control or cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any linked information from sites that are not owned by The Ultimate Knife. The Ultimate Knife Privacy Statement is only applicable to this Website. This statement will not apply to instances whenever visitors follow a link to another site, even sites that belong to state agencies, local governments, and local officials. It is your responsibility to read the privacy statement of each and every site that you follow to ensure that you know how they handle personally identifiable information. The purpose of the inclusion of links or pointers to our website is not to give importance to those sites or the information contained therein. Neither is it intended to recommend or endorse any views expressed and products or services offered on these sites.
No Customer-Shop Owner/Knife Product Provider Relationship is Created
Access and use of our website, its services, programs and shopping or knife product information are not intended to replace serve as a customer-shop owner/knife product provider relationship. The Ultimate Knife website visitors must always consult with a shop owner or knife product provider for advice and service.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
The Ultimate Knife reserves the right to modify or amend this privacy statement at any time we deem necessary. Your consent to the terms of any revision posted to the Website is explicitly expressed with our continued use of the website.
Public Information Act
All information collected or maintained by The Ultimate Knife are subject to the Texas Public Information Act (Ch. 552, Texas Government Code).