This is the NEW 599 XT & 599 XTTK FOX Karambit G10 Black & Orange Trainer Knife Set !!!
We are EXCITED to present this BRAND NEW Package Set !!! The 599 XT G10 Black & 599 XTTK Orange Trainer FOX Karambit Knives designed by Lad Mandiola (with ReNu Tech Solutions, LLC). Ergonomically Perfect !!! Meant to fit Medium to Extra Large Hands.
THE 599 XT & 599 XTTK FOX KARAMBIT KNIFE SET IS NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ELSE
& CAN ONLY BE FOUND HERE EXCLUSIVELY AT THEULTIMATEKNIFE.COM !!!
ALL FOX KARAMBIT KNIVES ARE MACHINED, HAND ASSEMBLED, HAND SHARPENED
& STRICTLY INSPECTED AT FOX KNIVES, ITALY
Blade Style: Talon
Blade Edge: Plain (V-Grind)
Blade Finish: Teflon Coated Black Finish & Stainless Steel (Trainer)
Blade Length: 2.25"
Steel Type: N690 Co Stainless Steel (Orange Trainer - 440C Stainless Steel)
Length Open: 7.0"
Length Closed: 4.75"
Weight: 4.4 oz.
Pocket Clip: Black Ambidextrous Tip-Up
Handle Material: G-10 (Composite Material) for both knives
Handle Color: Black (Actual Knife) & Orange (Trainer)
Locking Mechanism: Back Lock / New Locking Mechanism / Flavio Ikoma's IKBS Ball Bearing system
Manufacturing Country: Italy
Retail Price: MSRP: $348.90 / MAP: $274.90
ATTN: FOR PROPER SIZING OF THE KNIFE
1) Use a Ruler or a Tape Measure
2) Make sure you DO NOT INCLUDE your Thumb and your Fingers in this measurement
3) ONLY measure the WIDTH of the four tops of your knuckles where your fingers attach to your hand (from your Index Pointer Finger Knuckle all the way across to your Pinky Knuckle)
4) If your hand measures 4 Inches or UNDER in width then your hand size falls under Medium to Extra Large(SIZE: M - XL) Category
5) If your hand measures more than 4 Inches in width then your hand size falls under Double Extra large (SIZE: XXL) Category
Due to Laws currently in force in the State of New York that have recently been passed, ReNu Tech Solutions, LLC cannot ship or sell knives to individuals who are residents of Manhatten (or New York City), NY. We ARE ALLOWED to ship anywhere else in the state of New York. Also, you MUST be OVER 18 years of age to purchase ANY of our knives that we have have for sale.
We also cannot sell or ship any of our knives or trainers to Canada or Australia.