FOX KNIVES FX-801 MK Tool Folding Karambit by Doug Marcaida – Matte Black N690Co Stainless Steel
We are EXCITED to present this BRAND NEW Karambit Tool !!! The FOX KNIVES FX-801 MK Tool Folding Karambit – Matte Black N690Co Stainless Steel was designed by: Doug Marcaida, Lad Mandiola & FOX Knives Italy. Egronomically Perfect !!! Meant to fit Medium thru Extra Large Hands.
THE NEW FOX KNIVES FX-801 MK TOOL FOLDING KARAMBIT IS NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ELSE
& CAN ONLY BE FOUND HERE EXCLUSIVELY AT THEULTIMATEKNIFE.COM !!!
ALL FOX KARAMBIT KNIVES ARE MACHINED, HAND ASSEMBLED, HAND SHARPENED
& STRICTLY INSPECTED AT FOX KNIVES, ITALY
About the Karambit Folding Tool:
The MK Tool is a functional defense tool who’s inspiration came about when Doug Marcaida thought about how he could come up with a defense tool that is not a knife. Hence the development of this amazing MK Tool Folding Karambit. The MK Tool is the next generation of Defense Tools. This is one of the finest personal defense weapons ever developed.
- Ergonomic Handle Design fits Forward and Reverse Grip perfectly
- Can be carried for Reverse or Forward grip deployment
- Phillips Head Tip (Can also be used to deploy the MK Tool with one hand)
- Seatbelt Cutter
- 3 Hex Wrenches in one (3/8" - 1/2" - 1/4")
- Back Lock Switch (to further secure the MK Tool in it's open position when using the tooling features)
- Carbide Window Breaker
- Flathead Screw Driving Tip (Can also be used for Pain Compliance)
- Carabiner Clip
Founded by Oreste Frati in Italy, FOX Knives are known worldwide for their innovative quality and solid craftsmanship in cutlery since 1977.
We believe that the FOX MK Tool is one of the most unassuming and powerful folding defense tools on the market for personal and self-defense.
The FOX Karambit Knife is three tools in one:
1) Utility Tool
2) Martial Arts Practice Device
3) Self-Defense Device
Blade/Tool Style: Tooling Features
Blade/Tool Edge: Seatbelt Cutter
Blade/Tool Finish: Cerakote Matte Black Finish
Blade/Tool Length: 2.25"
Steel Type: N690 Co Stainless Steel
Length Open: 7.25"
Length Open: 4.875"
Weight: 4.6 oz.
Pocket Clip: Black Ambidextrous Tip-Up
Handle Material: G10
Handle Color: Cerakote Matte Black Finish
Locking Mechanism: Back Lock / New Locking Mechanism / Flavio Ikoma's IKBS Ball Bearing system
Manufacturing Country: Maniago, Italy
Retail Price: MSRP: $189.95 / MAP: $149.95
ATTN: FOR PROPER SIZING OF THE KNIFE
1) Use a Ruler or a Tape Measure
2) Make sure you DO NOT INCLUDE your Thumb and your Fingers in this measurement
3) ONLY measure the WIDTH of the four tops of your knuckles where your fingers attach to your hand (from your Index Pointer Finger Knuckle all the way across to your Pinky Knuckle)
4) If your hand measures 4 Inches or UNDER in width then your hand size falls under Medium to Extra Large(SIZE: M - XL) Category
5) If your hand measures more than 4 Inches in width then your hand size falls under Double Extra large (SIZE: XXL) Category
Due to Laws currently in force in the State of New York that have recently been passed, ReNu Tech Solutions, LLC cannot ship or sell knives to individuals who are residents of Manhatten (or New York City), NY. We ARE ALLOWED to ship anywhere else in the state of New York. Also, you MUST be OVER 18 years of age to purchase ANY of our knives that we have have for sale.
We also cannot sell or ship any of our knives or trainers to Canada or Australia.