THE 479 BLACK G10 FOX KARAMBIT KNIFE for XXL (DOUBLE EXTRA LARGE HANDS).
About the Karambit Folding Knife:
The Karambit is a functional knife first introduced in the Indonesian archipelago. However, some believe that this unique design originated in Malaysia or the Philippines. The knife was originally designed to be a working folding knife and dates back to the 6th century. This unusual but functional design was first introduced into the United States at the end of the 1800s but was only put into use by the mid 1900s. In Europe it was first introduced in 1970 and 1980 for use in several martial arts disciplines like the Indonesian Pencak Silat, the Malaysian Bursilat and the Pilipino Kali. Today the Karambit Folding Knife is the next generation of Folding Knives. With the advantage of the Emerson åäÌÝÌWave Shaped Opening FeatureåäÌÝå (Patent #5,878,500), this is one of the finest personal defense weapons ever developed.
- Ergonomic Handle Design fits Forward and Reverse Grip perfectly
- Can be carried for Reverse or Forward grip deployment
- Total Ambidextrous opening
Founded by Oreste Frati in Italy, FOX Knives are known worldwide for their innovative quality and solid craftsmanship in cutlery since 1977.
We believe that the FOX Karmabit Knife is one of the most unassuming and powerfulknives on the market for personal and self-defense. Not only that, but we are extremely honored to be allowed by Ernest Emerson himself to utilize his patented (#5,878,500)"Wave Shaped Opening Feature" (or Remote Pocket Opener). With this important and added feature in an emergency or injury situation the knife can be opened with one hand as it is drawn from the pocket.
The FOX Karambit Knife is three tools in one:
1) Utility Knife
2) Martial Arts Knife
3) Self-Defense Knife
Blade Style: Talon
Blade Edge: Plain
Blade Finish: Teflon Coated Black Finish
Blade Length: 3.2"
Steel Type: N690 Co Stainless Steel
Length Open: 8.5"
Length Closed: 5.25"
Weight: 4.2 oz.
Pocket Clip: Black Ambidextrous Tip-Up
Handle Material: G-10 (Composite Material)
Handle Color: Black
Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
Manufacturing Country: Italy
Retail Price: $179.95
ATTN: FOR PROPER SIZING OF THE KNIFE
1) Use a Ruler or a Tape Measure
2) Make sure you DO NOT INCLUDE your Thumb and your Fingers in this measurement
3) ONLY measure the WIDTH of the four tops of your knuckles where your fingers attach to your hand (from your Index Pointer Finger Knuckle all the way across to your Pinky Knuckle)
4) If your hand measures 4 Inches or UNDER in width then your hand size falls under Medium to Extra Large(SIZE: M - XL) Category
5) If your hand measures more than 4 Inches in width then your hand size falls under Double Extra large (SIZE: XXL) Category
Due to Laws currently in force in the State of New York that have recently been passed, ReNu Tech Solutions, LLC cannot ship or sell knives to individuals who are residents of Manhatten (or New York City), NY. We ARE ALLOWED to ship anywhere else in the state of New York. Also, you MUST be OVER 18 years of age to purchase ANY of our knives that we have have for sale.
We also cannot sell or ship any of our knives or trainers to Canada or Australia.