Before you read ANY of these frequently asked questions, PLEASE thoroughly read our Warranty/Return Policy page FIRST.
1) I broke my clip is it covered under warranty?
Pocket clips that break under use are not covered under this warranty, as they are considered a wear and tear item/accessory. We have recently included (with every FOX Knife only) an extra clip, screws and wrench.
2) Does the knife come in three sizes Medium, Large, Extra Large?
The knives that are titled “M – XL” will fit Medium THROUGH Extra Large sized hands, as it will fit all of those sizes.
3) How do I measure my hands?
A) Use a Ruler or a Tape Measure
B) Make sure you DO NOT INCLUDE your Thumb and your Fingers in this measurement
C) ONLY measure the WIDTH of the four tops of your knuckles where your fingers attach to your hand (from your Index Pointer Finger Knuckle all the way across to your Pinky Knuckle)
D) If your hand measures 4 Inches or UNDER in width then the 599 FOX Karambit Black G10 Knife is going to be the BETTER FIT for your hand.
4) Do you have a dedicated sales staff and/or showroom?
As a result of our prices being as low as they are, we only offer online sales at this point. We encourage everyone to watch our training videos so they can better understand the use of our knives.
5) The tip of my knife broke, is that covered under warranty?
We do NOT accept returns (or warranty) blades that are dented, chipped or broken, regardless if they were caused by accident or by some other cause, as that shows obvious signs of use and/or abuse of the knife.
6) When can I contact customer service if I have a question?
ONLY Monday thru Friday 9 AM to 5 PM EST. Just go to our contact us link and contact us either through email or phone.
7) What is the difference between the FOX 599 and 599-XT as well as the DART and DART-XT?
Please go to the specific product you’re interested in and thoroughly read the product description “Blade Specs” and watch the videos that give you the full description of the specific products.