The Ultimate Knife Blog
The Ultimate Knife permits you to login and post on The Ultimate Knife Blog. You can post informational materials and/or resources, which will be known as “Posted Information”, to the overall Internet community. You can read other resources or materials offered by The Ultimate Knife through the The Ultimate Knife Blog hereinafter known as “Content”, bound by these Terms and Conditions
- All “Content” posted on The Ultimate Knife Blog, except for Posted Information and all copyrighted material and trademarks of third parties shall be the sole copyrighted property of The Ultimate Knife. You may download or print a copy of any portion of the Content for your personal use, as long as all trademark, copyright, or other patented notices are not mutilated or damaged. All trademarks and logos on the The Ultimate Knife Blog are either trademarks or patented trademarks of The Ultimate Knife, excluding the trademarks of any third party. It is unlawful to imitate, copy or use, in part or in whole, without a prior written authorization from The Ultimate Knife.
- When submitting Posted Information on the The Ultimate Knife Blog, you specifically and spontaneously grant The Ultimate Knife an irreversible, non-exclusive, paid in full, free from royalty rights, permanent, convertible, global license to circulate Posted Information. You likewise give The Ultimate Knife the right to use such Posted Information. However, The Ultimate Knife has no right to reveal or utilize any Posted Information that reveals or provides access to your personal information, except when required by law.
- The The Ultimate Knife Blog, all its Content, and all Posted Information are published “As-Is,” and are for the overall knife shopping and product material purposes only. It is not planned to take the place knife shopping or product guidance, or service by a knife shop or product provider. Please be informed that materials related to legal matters are frequently changing, and that Content and/or Posted Information may not always show the latest and up-to-date information. Accordingly, you must not depend exclusively on the data and materials offered herein for your knife shopping or product needs. You must not discount pursuing knife shopping or product advice. You should bring all knife shopping or product questions with your own knife shop or product provider.
- The Ultimate Knife does not represent or warrant the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, or helpfulness of the The Ultimate Knife Blog or of any Content or Posted Information. To all degree allowed by relevant law, The Ultimate Knife expressly denies all expressed or implied warranties, including but not restricted to indirect guarantees of marketability and appropriateness for any particular purpose. You undertake all accountabilities and threat relative to the use of The Ultimate Knife Blog and of any Content or Posted Information. The Ultimate Knife does not shoulder any risk and is not accountable whatsoever for your use of the The Ultimate Knife Blog or of any Content or Posted Information. The Ultimate Knife reserves the right as the need arise to change any Content and any Posted Information. The Ultimate Knife is not accountable for any erroneousness or inaccurate Content and/or Posted Information.
- The use of the The Ultimate Knife Blog or of any Content or Posted Information does not establish a direct or indirect customer-knife shop/knife product provider relationship. The Ultimate Knife is not obligated to follow up or get in touch with you or other users. Under no condition shall The Ultimate Knife be accountable to you in any way whatsoever for any of your decisions, action or non-action based on any Content or Posted Information.