Introducing the NEW CDHK (Cold Dead Hands Karambit) G10 Black Handle Folding Knife !!!
We are very EXCITED to present this BRAND NEW Karambit Knife !!! The CDHK Karambit Knife was designed by: Mandiola Defense Solutions, LLC & Mike Vellekamp Knife & Designworks. This knife is Egronomically Perfect !!! This knife will fit Medium to Extra Large Hands.
THE NEW CDHK G10 KNIFE IS NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ELSE
& CAN ONLY BE FOUND HERE EXCLUSIVELY AT THEULTIMATEKNIFE.COM !!!
ALL MANDIOLA DEFENSE KNIVES USE 154CM STAINLESS AMERICAN MADE STEEL THAT ARE MACHINED,
HAND ASSEMBLED, HAND SHARPENED & STRICTLY INSPECTED.
About the Karambit Folding Knife:
The Karambit is a functional knife first introduced in the Indonesian archipelago. However, some believe that this unique design originated in Malaysia or the Philippines. The knife was originally designed to be a working folding knife and dates back to the 6th century. This unusual but functional design was first introduced into the United States at the end of the 1800s but was only put into use by the mid 1900s. In Europe it was first introduced in 1970 and 1980 for use in several martial arts disciplines like the Indonesian Pencak Silat, the Malaysian Bursilat and the Pilipino Kali. Today the Karambit Folding Knife is the next generation of Folding Knives. With the advantage of the NEW 1/4" Vex Drive Tool Attachment (Patent by Mike Vellekamp Designs), that can also be deployed with one hand!
- Ergonomic Handle Design fits Forward and Reverse Grip perfectly
- Can be carried for Reverse or Forward grip deployment
- Total Ambidextrous opening
We believe that the CDHK Knife is one of the most unassuming and powerful knives on the market for quality and price for personal use and self defense. Not only that, we now have a very unique Pat. Pending (#14/872,653) that can be used with any 1/4" Vex Drive Tool Attachment that can also be deployed with one hand. With this important and added feature in an emergency or injury situation the knife can be opened with one hand as it is drawn from the pocket.
The CDHK also won Blade Show's Most Innovative American Design Award for 2016!
The CDHK Knife is three tools in one:
1) Survival Utility Knife
2) Screwdriving tool / 6 Hex-Bits Included w/Pouch
3) Self Defense Knife
Blade Style: Talon (Batwing Design)
Blade Edge: Plain (V Grind)
Blade Finish: Brushed Steel
Blade Length: 2.25"
Steel Type: 154CM Stainless Steel (Made in America)
Length Open: 7.0"
Length Closed: 5.0"
Weight: 5.3 oz.
Thickness: 0.12" (3mm)
Pocket Clip: Black Ambidextrous Tip-Up
Handle Material: G-10 (Composite Material)
Handle Color: Black
Locking Mechanism: Back Lock System / w/special Pat. Pending 1/4" Turn to Lock Vex Drive Tool Attachment
Manufacturing Country: Taichung, Taiwan / 154 CM Stainless Steel - Made in America
Retail Price: MSRP: $159.95 / MAP: $99.95
ATTN: FOR PROPER SIZING OF THE KNIFE
1) Use a Ruler or a Tape Measure
2) Make sure you DO NOT INCLUDE your Thumb and your Fingers in this measurement
3) ONLY measure the WIDTH of the four tops of your knuckles where your fingers attach to your hand (from your Index Pointer Finger Knuckle all the way across to your Pinky Knuckle)
4) If your hand measures 4 Inches or UNDER in width then the CDHK Knife Black G10 Knife is going to be the BETTER FIT for your hand.
5) Again, If you hand is 4 Inches or UNDER in width, we STRONGLY suggest that purchase the CDHK and you DO NOT order the FOX 479 or 479TK Karambit Knives as they will NOT fit your hand properly, as they are meant for XXL Size Hands and any returns will cause a 15% restocking fee we don't want you to incur.
Due to Laws currently in force in the State of New York that have recently been passed, ReNu Tech Solutions, LLC cannot ship or sell knives to individuals who are residents of Manhatten (or New York City), NY. We ARE ALLOWED to ship anywhere else in the state of New York. Also, you MUST be OVER 18 years of age to purchase ANY of our knives that we have have for sale.
We also cannot sell or ship any of our knives or trainers to Canada or Australia.
Any questions, please contact us at: